The Credit Union will consider loan applications from members for any personal lending. Each application is treated in the utmost confidence and will be considered on its own merits.
To start the application process simply call into the Credit Union and talk to a member of staff who will take you through the application process, step by step and provide any additional assistance you may require.
New members are eligible for borrowing immediately. The amount you can borrow will be determined by your ability to repay.
- Submit a loan application through CU Online, our online account facility and a member of staff will contact you to confirm your details once the query is received. Please note that you need to have registered for online account access in order to submit a loan application in this way.
- Call us on 090 96 43179 and speak to one of our dedicated Loans Officers.
Call into our office at Main Street, Ballinasloe to make an application at the counter with the assistance of one of our staff members.
To ensure that the application can be processed as fast as possible members are advised to bring all the relevant documentation as set out below.
- Proof of ID, valid passport/driving licence/age card etc.;
- Proof of address, utility bill etc., must be dated in the last six months;
- Proof of PPS;
- Three recent payslips (and/or Social Welfare slips);
- Bank Account statement for previous three months;
- Mortgage Statement (if applicable);
- Credit Card Statement (if applicable);
- Other Loan Statements (if applicable);
- If renting, proof of rent is required by means of a letter from your landlord or letting agent;
- Student loan, proof of College acceptance required and a guarantor may also be required to cosign the loan;
- Proof of income for spouse/partner (if applicable);
- For self employed members – the end of year accounts will be required as part of the application process;
- Valid Tax Certificate (Self employed).