Prospective members may apply to join the credit union by:

  • completing the Membership Form
  • paying the entrance fee
  • subscribing for shares of at least the minimum value &
  • providing the identity & other documentation set out in the Anti-Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing & Sanctions Policy.
What you need to join

1. Your Photo ID

A valid Passport or Drivers licence (Provisional and Full)

Joint Account? If you are opening a joint account we will require proof of ID for everyone on the account.

Married? If you are married – just provide your Marriage Certificate to cover any proof that is in your maiden name.

Juvenile? If no photographic ID is available a full version of child’s birth certificate plus photo ID for parent/guardian will be acceptable.

2. Your Proof of Address


  • Utility Bill (e.g. Gas, Electricity)
  • Bank Account Statement
  • Revenue Letters/Documents (e.g. tax cert)
  • Your proof of address must be dated within the last 6 months

3. Your PPS Number

You will need one proof of PPSN for everyone named on the account.


  • P21 Balancing Statement
  • Employers Payslip

*Public Services Card is not permitted for proof of PPSN

Juvenile? Social service card for the child or a letter from the department of Social and Family Affairs confirming their PPS Number.

Children/Minor Accounts

What do you need?

  • A certified copy of the minor’s Birth Certificate showing their D.O.B.;
  • Proof of Address for the parent/guardian in the form of a recent Household Utility Bill or Bank Statement dated within the past 6 months;
  • Current photo ID in the form of a Passport or Driving Licence for the parent/guardian.

Please note:

Only a parent or guardian is entitled to open an account on behalf of a minor.

Only the parent/guardian who opened the account can make withdrawals on behalf of the minor up until the minor turns 7 years of age, when they can then make their own withdrawals.