Teller/Member Services Officer (5 month Fixed Term Contract)
Ballinasloe Credit Union is seeking to recruit a Teller/Member Services Officer for a fixed term contract. The position is ideal for a student looking to start their career in a community focused Financial Institute.
- Processing financial transactions for members
- Cash Handling
- Foreign Exchange
- Back office administration/clerical duties.
- Comply with system/controls, policies and procedures of the credit union.
- Undertake relevant training as deemed necessary by the management team.
- Ability to multi-task in a busy team environment and work off own initiative
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent I.T. skills with an ability to adapt quickly to different IT systems.
- Excellent administration skills and attention to detail.
- Good team player
Experience of working with the public & cash handling, together with experience in a Credit Union or financial institution, although not a necessity, would be an advantage.
HOURS OF WORK
36.5 hours per week, Monday – Saturday (5 days per week)
Please forward a covering letter and CV by email to email@example.com or by post to HR Department, Ballinasloe Credit Union, Main Street, Ballinasloe, Co. Galway, H53VK18
Closing Date for Applications – 5pm on Monday 02nd May, 2022