Ballinasloe Credit Union is a progressive financial services provider with over 19,500 members and total assets of €127 million. Our offices are based on the main street in the heart of the community in Ballinasloe. Our core value is to promote the financial wellbeing of our members, while at the same time helping to develop healthy communities that are socially, economically and environmentally sustainable. To achieve this purpose, the Credit Union is committed to providing a broad range of innovative financial products and services
Key responsibilities of the role
- Processing financial transactions for members
- Cash Handling
- Foreign Exchange
- Back office administration/clerical duties
- Comply with system/controls, policies and procedures of the credit union
- Undertake relevant training as deemed necessary by the management team
- Ability to multi-task in a busy team environment and work off own initiative
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent I.T. skills with an ability to adapt quickly to different IT systems.
- Adhere to all Credit Union policies and procedures
- Imperative that the successful candidate is a team player, works well under pressure and has a “can do” attitude.
Experience of working with the public & cash handling, together with experience in a Credit Union or financial institution, although not a necessity, would be an advantage.
HOURS OF WORK
36.5 hours per week, Monday – Saturday (5 days per week)
Salary and benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Defined contribution pension scheme
- Permanent Health Insurance scheme
- Critical illness cover
- Death in service benefit
- Ongoing training and development
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Closing Date: 03 rd , January 2024